Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blue Back Square Apartments Major Probs With Sims 2 Apartment Life!...?

Major probs with Sims 2 Apartment Life!...? - blue back square apartments

I have The Sims 2 Apartment Life expansion pack for my birthday and everything was ok ... until he installed the game (yes, I have the Sims 2, so this is not the problem) Install and all went well, I went to the game to load and came to the blue screen and froze the place, so I expected that about 5 minutes and get nothing, I tried to control alt delete and nothing and then I tried to start button and nothing, then the poota closed down.
After attempting to load the game again after it turned back on in the unit and do not recognize the disc, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling without success, does not recognize the disc!
Who has this problem before !?!?! Help!
Just check the disk above the tent was re-UIchanged and remains the same!
HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment