Saturday, February 13, 2010

Honeywell Vista 20p HELP! Security System Trouble ?

HELP! Security System Trouble ? - honeywell vista 20p

Ok .. then ... My grandmother moved with us ... if we assign a new code. I went through the book and everything. I'll show you how they work, and I to keep the memory of it. I let my arm, then open the door to show how to disarm the system. I open the door ..... NOTHING. The system is easy too in the STAY mode. I do not understand get a "beep ... beep ... beep ..." in the rule, but in disarming the system ... I open the door and still a glockenspiel. Ideas? The keyboard is a / Honeywell Ademco Vista Series VISTA-20P

2 comments:

Ed said...

Have you tried the front door, in standby mode? If there is a malfunction, the door contact can be in the circuit that is overlooked when STAY.

SarahD said...

My first thought was that it was not activated, because you can have a delayed entry or exit. But if this is the case, nor the beep, will beep, beep too.

This could change a broken door. Call your monitoring company and tell them you are going to test the system. Arming the system in Away mode, exit through the door, let the deadline, before the system completely hands, then try to walk through that door. Have you beep, beep, beep? A delay in the registration of the execution and see if the siren goes. Then check with your monitoring company when they receive the alarm. If no siren and / or if the company did not receive your alarm clock is definitely a problem with the door (wiring or contact resistance).

Let me know how it goes. You can e-mail from my profile page.

Post a Comment