Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Wenmt To Bathroom And My Stool Was Black Ultimate Betrayal - What Would You Do?

Ultimate Betrayal - What would you do? - i wenmt to bathroom and my stool was black

Ok - am I'm trying to be brief, because if you go even further. The disease has sought a book. Anyway, I was with this man for 5 years, we had a son who is now 2 1 / 2. 6 months ago I left because (ok in a relationship for at least 6 months after discharge) controller was jealous. And finally, go to the point of verbally abusing me, and I'm afraid it made that his temperament was crazy. So 6 months ago, I threw it, I love him so much, made (good), but she had to protect my first daughter, and myself. Well, in February, she learned that she had slept with my sister's 18th She lived with us (for about 4 months) finally came out and said I forgive you and forgive .. Tra La La (like an idiot) Anyway, since my ex thinks he can see his daughter when wAnts, although it was with me when he left, and physical contact me for threatins lesson and know many things about me, never ask directly about his daughter and that s not paid child support, as has moved! I am a single mother who works full time. In any case, my sister leave wenmt I said, I went back one day, and things have changed. In any case, in my belly, I knew that something was afoot. In any case, my Baby Daddy Day, 30 years old, is with my 18-year-old sister! After I forgave both of them, my sister has her a place to live, he got a job. HOW CAN A SISTER do! I have feelings for the father of my baby again, I lost all respect for him and the slow growth and maintaining strong. But as the greatest betrayal! If every time the child wabeside me, saying how he sucks and my ex and we all know Shabang. "I JUST DONT GET IT!

3 comments:

ARTeMis said...

This is very sad ..
But it's pretty .. Damage to their sense of the challenges you face. I am sure that his sister in danger of experiencing the same or even worse ..
Instead of hatred have been, would have more sympathy were available. For you as an older sister who already there .. Now, the cycle repeats itself only. They are smarter than ever before, and still do not understand his younger sister, until it spotted by another betrayal, as they have done for you.
But it is difficult, perhaps sooner or later enough.

I think I remember most, however, that whenever something happens, at least have done your part. Given all the care and accommodation, that all has been his passion (with confidence). It is recalled that later .. I'm sorry.

It is better to forget what a man, nothing is better for you in the future, especially with his son. If they are not legally obtain the rights to his son. Well, never inSist anynore in it are the greatest thing, unless you have no risk that you have to suffer too much later in life.
You know, it is clear in his own way and ridiculous and heartless .. demonstrated

Try out references to his previous good ..
Good luck, love and treasure your child .. Whatever ..

Oh yeah .. be stronger and move! Many options in the future, make sure the next time .. xx

spc.k.po... said...

Previously thought it was terrible, they are all even. clear, neither his sister nor his ex take care of you if you should just kick and kick his ex in the balls. If you are a single mother who works full-time who are, deserves better

dizzydog... said...

wow. This is bad! im pretty sure he hit my local gun shop lol me so sorry for your situation. Id definitely make him pay child support. My sister is a single mother, and I know how difficult it can be. I hope that everything what works best!

Post a Comment